ABalancedBreakfastABalancedBreakfast

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Holy cow.

I love this flash SO MUCH.

I laughed so hard I cried.

Topcatyo Fight ThorClock! Topcatyo Fight ThorClock!

Don't really get the "clock" animations...

...but this one made me chuckle. Animation was well done.

topcatyo responds:

To understand clock animations, one really has to dig deep inside the psyche of one who makes and enjoys clock animations. You gotta dig, man.
I'm glad you enjoyed my movie!

XCOM Series Trailer XCOM Series Trailer

Well done.

The effort made in this animation is very evident. You mentioned how your skill in drawing had improved as the movie went along; that was also evident.

However, you may or may not want to go back and tweak a few things if your drawing skill has indeed gotten better. For instance, towards the beginning, what I think was supposed to be a U.F.O. ended up looking very similar to a giant hockey puck.

Now, if the world was being invaded by Canadians, I would understand.

Whenever you're finished with anything, there's always the opportunity to go back and look to see what can be improved. I see a lot of promise in this, and could see things improving tenfold by simply adding a little detail.

P4D3LL05 responds:

Hahahaha a giant hockey puck!!
Very true!!!
Thank you man for the score and the review!

Where's Edgey? Where's Edgey?

Wow.

That was awexome.

Also,

I think I love you.

The Funkronsuals The Funkronsuals

Touching.

I believe in the inner message in this film. It doesn't matter your race, creed, or religion, you can still get along with Funkronsuals by dancing with them to music that creeps you the hell out.

Bob Harley's JEM! Bob Harley's JEM!

Hahaha!!!

This is fucking gold. It's pretty much the image I had in my mind after I watched the kid doing that video. Thanks for putting it out there.

Lolleys Lolleys

Haha!

I lol'd.

(By chance, is THAT what a "lolly" has to do with?)

[ANGRY BOT] [ANGRY BOT]

Well.

Good animation, but I kind of expected more out of it. I guess it's one of those "You had to be high" things.

V-Day Heart Attack V-Day Heart Attack

Well...

Not one of your better ones, but still enjoyable.

End of the Row End of the Row

Very well done.

Fantastic work. Good choice in music and sound effects, plotline was understandable and kept to, and the animation was excellently done.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing your future submissions.