ABalancedBreakfastABalancedBreakfast

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

TREBL TREBL

I can..

..see this being sold to a decent gaming company for several million dollars. No, really. This would make an excellent PC game, no doubt. (Not so much with Flash though, but only because Flash doesn't necessarily run that smoothly on all computers.)

The graphics are beautiful, the music is great, and the controls.... Well, I can definitely tell you worked very hard on the note transposition as well as you can using only 8-10 keys. But it works! So no worries there.

I'm serious. I'd pay $10-$15 on a PC game like this. It's very addictive, I'm only just now realizing that I've been playing this for 3 hours, it's almost 9 in the morning and I need to get some sleep.

Add more songs! This is not a criticism. I've just played through all of them many many times.

Keep up the good work!!!

bigdumbgames responds:

You're much too kind!

I actually kind of forgot all about this for a few months. Between graduating and finding work (this was my capstone project, after all), it kind of just got lost in the shuffle.

I recently came back and saw that it had been promoted to the Rhythm Games category here, and it has actually picked up a pretty big following on Taiwanese gaming site Xuite.net, too, believe it or not!

Either way, I've started working on the sequel in my spare time - there are plenty of groovy new songs on the way - and maybe, just maybe, a progression / character leveling system so you can show off how awesome you are.

Plox Plox

Good, but...

It's the same game as Pushies Plus 2, except horizontal.

Brick Hole Brick Hole

Hey!

This is very fun! Kinda challenging, though... I got kinda dizzy playing it. =P

I like the idea. Keep it up!