ABalancedBreakfastABalancedBreakfast

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Holy cow.

I love this flash SO MUCH.

I laughed so hard I cried.

Topcatyo Fight ThorClock! Topcatyo Fight ThorClock!

Don't really get the "clock" animations...

...but this one made me chuckle. Animation was well done.

topcatyo responds:

To understand clock animations, one really has to dig deep inside the psyche of one who makes and enjoys clock animations. You gotta dig, man.
I'm glad you enjoyed my movie!

XCOM Series Trailer XCOM Series Trailer

Well done.

The effort made in this animation is very evident. You mentioned how your skill in drawing had improved as the movie went along; that was also evident.

However, you may or may not want to go back and tweak a few things if your drawing skill has indeed gotten better. For instance, towards the beginning, what I think was supposed to be a U.F.O. ended up looking very similar to a giant hockey puck.

Now, if the world was being invaded by Canadians, I would understand.

Whenever you're finished with anything, there's always the opportunity to go back and look to see what can be improved. I see a lot of promise in this, and could see things improving tenfold by simply adding a little detail.

P4D3LL05 responds:

Hahahaha a giant hockey puck!!
Very true!!!
Thank you man for the score and the review!

TREBL TREBL

I can..

..see this being sold to a decent gaming company for several million dollars. No, really. This would make an excellent PC game, no doubt. (Not so much with Flash though, but only because Flash doesn't necessarily run that smoothly on all computers.)

The graphics are beautiful, the music is great, and the controls.... Well, I can definitely tell you worked very hard on the note transposition as well as you can using only 8-10 keys. But it works! So no worries there.

I'm serious. I'd pay $10-$15 on a PC game like this. It's very addictive, I'm only just now realizing that I've been playing this for 3 hours, it's almost 9 in the morning and I need to get some sleep.

Add more songs! This is not a criticism. I've just played through all of them many many times.

Keep up the good work!!!

bigdumbgames responds:

You're much too kind!

I actually kind of forgot all about this for a few months. Between graduating and finding work (this was my capstone project, after all), it kind of just got lost in the shuffle.

I recently came back and saw that it had been promoted to the Rhythm Games category here, and it has actually picked up a pretty big following on Taiwanese gaming site Xuite.net, too, believe it or not!

Either way, I've started working on the sequel in my spare time - there are plenty of groovy new songs on the way - and maybe, just maybe, a progression / character leveling system so you can show off how awesome you are.

Plox Plox

Good, but...

It's the same game as Pushies Plus 2, except horizontal.

Brick Hole Brick Hole

Hey!

This is very fun! Kinda challenging, though... I got kinda dizzy playing it. =P

I like the idea. Keep it up!

Trance Dream (wip) final? Trance Dream (wip) final?

Nice!

I like how you play around with different instruments! Gives it a sort of dubstep feel while keeping to the trance root.

I think the end of the piece could use a little work. The ending feels a little abrupt while the rest of the song has a steady flow. The rain sound works, but... I don't know. Something's missing there.

Very well done!

DavidRx responds:

its not quite done yet :] ill finish it tomorow or so ;P lolz

but yea it meant 2 had thut feel ^^ glad u enjoyed it =D
check out my other work 2? :D

mabye PureX? =O x]

well thx anyway ^^

peace out DrX

FFX - For Zanarkand FFX - For Zanarkand

Well done!

Very nice rendition! Great choice of instruments, very well balanced; I love that the piano is not drowned out by any of the other instruments.

Only thing I might change would be the the percussion in the background toward the end of the track. The bass drum could remain as is, but the snare might add to the epic feel of this song by being more involved. A few duts here, a roll there...

Nice job all in all!

*Hymn of Fayth* *Hymn of Fayth*

Holy wow.

I think I'm going to convert to Yevon after listening to this.

Very well done.